Amps

Re: [Amps] more - oil bath GS-35b

To: Steve Wright <stevewrightnz@gmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] more - oil bath GS-35b
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 00:32:45 +0000
the 4th power, also proportional to the emissivity of the radiating material.
  The heat capacity of most oils is about half that of water.
 In this case, power dissipated is equal to the mass flow rate of the fluid
times the heat capacity of the fluid times the temperature difference.
You as you increase the mass flow the  difference temperature decreases for the
same power being transferred. Same as a mass flow calorimeter.
  You guys have fun. I am done.
73
Bill wa4lav