Amps

Re: [Amps] Electrical shock testson humans = 'from drooling,to urination

To: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com, donii@sympatico.ca, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Electrical shock testson humans = 'from drooling,to urination, to...
From: "S. J. Blackwell" <w5lu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:15:39 -0600
Defibrillators were not available generally in institutions until the 1960's . True CPR did not come into being until after faith was established in defibrillators. The doctors could only have pronounced the unfortunate in the 1940's

How did the person who's heart stopped cash in his cheque??

*If anyone died in the process, it was not indicated in the data I saw.

*There were doctors present.

*My guess was that the person was resuscitated.

Regards,

Dennis O.

73, Sam Blackwell,MD, W5LU