Amps

[Amps] WTB: AMP

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] WTB: AMP
From: "Daniel Hileman" <n9wx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:05:57 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I am beginning the hunt for an amp...I want something relatively big. I will
have about $800 to spend...anyone have something in the legal limit category
for that that's in pretty decent shape?  I'd like to find a NICE TL-922A if
possible with mods or at least in VERY good shape. Maybe an SB-220 with
Mods, or Henry 2K. If you have a Henry I'd prefer within 150miles of Indy
for pick up.
If you have another Legal Limit Amp, let me know...I may have just not
considered it. I will not be able to get it till towards Christmas, but like
to begin looking now. Let me know what you have.

Thanks and 73,
Daniel N9WX