Amps

[Amps] Wanted bandswitch of the Yaesu FL2100B amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Wanted bandswitch of the Yaesu FL2100B amplifier
From: Kees - pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 20:44:43 +0000
Dear all,  I am badly hunting / looking for a bandswitch of the Yaesu FL2100B
amplifier, used or new. Even a broken one with only the one ceramic wafer 100%
in working state will be UFB (Looking from the frontpanel the very last (3/3)
ceramic wafer that which connects the tank coil strips to the bandswitch). Who
can help me PLEASE? Vy 73, de Kees Member of an all HAM familyAmateurRadio :
PA7TWO - M5TWO Locator: JO22jp Amps@contesting.com