Amps

Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS

To: Bob Sutton <zl1rs@yahoo.com>, Dr Alex Gavva <ur4ll@bk.ru>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS
From: Kees - pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:22:01 +0000
Hi,

You are lucky then :-)
In short:
I was treated exteremely rude by this 'Dr Alex' after I asked for 3 GU74B
tubes. After I skyped 'Dr alex' for 3 GU74B tubes a price was told to me, I
asked to give me some time to think about his proposal. I replied the same
evening with a new proposal (read: only 10 euros less, to compensate for his
very wird way of paying him by sending money by registered mail and money value
insured (45 euro's costs!!).
Since then nothing heard despite several e-mails and Skype messages.

After 3 days of waiting I phoned him, and straight from start he started
talking very rude to me, with at the end stating that all over sudden he lost
interest in the deal.
He even told me that he did not receive my e-mails, unfortunately for 'Dr alex'
I got his e-mail read ack messages back...

If you ever need to buy from this person let him ship first the goods to you.
When the goods arrive at your end then do the payment.
I've learned my lesson, and have found an other UFB seller of Russian tubes in
the meantime.> Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:42:36 +0100> From: zl1rs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS> To: pa7two@hotmail.com; ur4ll@bk.ru;
amps@contesting.com> > Contrary to Kees, I have had about five or six VERY>
GOOD experiences with various purchases from Dr Alex. > In particular, the NIB
GI7b that I bought from him> worked FB in a 2M band amplifier.> > --- Kees -
pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com> wrote:> > > > I had a very bad buy experience with
this 'Dr Alex',> > be aware! Vy 73, de Kees - pa7two> > > Date: Sat, 7 Jul> >
2007 15:58:18 +0300> From: ur4ll@bk.ru> To:> > amps@contesting.com> Subject:
[Amps] GI7b and GI7bt> > FS> > FS NIB Russian GI7b and GI7bt -$25 each.>> >
Spare GI7b and GI7bt without coolers with minor> > cosmetic defects -$10 each.>
More info at> > www.nd2x.net/ur4ll.html> Thanks for readind.>> > Alex,UR4LL.
Hate storage limits? Get Yahoo! Mail with unlimited storage.>
http://uk.mail.yahoo.com