Amps

Re: [Amps] Additional comments, re GU-74B/4CX800A

To: <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>, <4cx250b@muohio.edu>, AMP reflector ADD MESSAGE <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Additional comments, re GU-74B/4CX800A
From: Kees - pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:03:47 +0000
And next some HAMs disable the EBS in their Acom 2000a because they think they
hear 'clicks' in the RF they XMIT... Oww dear!

I am so glad to read this forum! This is the reason, well explained btw, why
the the variable EBS is (and should be) in the Acom 2000A amps. Conclusion
confirmed.

Thank you all who contributed to this topic!

Vy 73, de Kees - PA7TWO - M5TWO
DX IS and CW RULES!

Twitter:  @PA7TWO