Amps

[Amps] need working transformer for MLA2500 for V21N

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] need working transformer for MLA2500 for V21N
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 15:43:42 -0500
Hello list members,

 Trying to help Roy V21N (our host at V26B) find a transformer to
replace the dead one in his MLA2500. If anyone has a working spare or
even willing to part with an otherwise dead MLA2500, let me know what
you have, cost etc.
Email me off-list.

Also, does anyone know offhand if any of the other Dentron models had a
transformer which would be interchangeable and fit in the MLA2500 chassis?
73 Darrell AB2E