Amps

Re: [Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>, Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800
From: John Bodine <john.bodine@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 13:56:20 -0400
Carl,

   I don't have any date codes, as I said before I had great experience
with the tubes and DX Engineering.  I can tell you this though-the DX
engineering tubes are a new cinfiguration underneath heat dissapator fins.
As far as backing up my statement, why don't you turn it down a notch, OM.

Later,
        John Bodine/WU2E