Amps

[Amps] Need: 5-10uA moving coil instrument

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Need: 5-10uA moving coil instrument
From: LB3HC <rezycle.bin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:17:45 +0200
I am looking for a 5-10 uA moving coil instrument for use in my new
HI-POT tester. New or secondhand is OK as long as it is in OK working
condition. I need this instrument for testing HV diode strings,
semiconductors and other components.  I need to detect currents down
to 1uA but a 100uA meter does not have the sensitivity that I need.

It seems hard to source instruments even below 50uA these days. Do you
have something in your junk box that you would be willing to sell - or
do you know of a supplier?

LB3HC