Amps

Re: [Amps] Alpha 76A 3cpx800 Conversion Tuning?

To: 'Robert Harmon' <k6uj@pacbell.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76A 3cpx800 Conversion Tuning?
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 21:05:36 +0000
Bob...Thanks for your email.   I did install the RFC3 in the same location as
the old RF Choke and upgraded the blocking caps to 1000pf 5KV 858 door knobs.
The new RFC3 was a tight fit.

I wonder if the RFC-3 is throwing things off.   I guess I can install the old
choke and see what happens, but I'll see what others say first.  I did email
N4UQ as well to see if he has any ideas.

Thanks...
Rich