Amps

[AMPS] Fwd: Mail failure - HELP!!!!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fwd: Mail failure - HELP!!!!
From: mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:19:19 -0500
Jon, many (all?!) of us are.  I emailed the POSTMASTER@az25ms.mot.com
(which I think is Motorola Arizona) personally and he said the account
was for someone who was either terminated or retired.  Why this account
is still being sent posts is not a problem with the list server and not
Motorola.  Paul told me he dumped the account, yet the failures
continue.  Here comes another one now :o)

Mike N2MG