Amps

[Amps] H i Power and hearing footsteps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] H i Power and hearing footsteps
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 02:30:56 +0000
Football talks about down rcvrs (men, not radios) "hearing footsteps."  Great
phrase if u know what it means.

Like the majority of usa born hams (that is, old), I am hearing footsteps.....
likely one more sunspot peak (if it ever comes!), likely no more Yemen
DXpeditions (or fill in your needs), likely this rig is the last big one I buy,
and so on and on.

Then, a nice amp makes even more sense.  There is nothing like, "got em on  the
first call" when that REALLY happens.  73 to all down rcvrs........

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com