Amps

[AMPS] New tube in a SB230

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] New tube in a SB230
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:26:10 -0700
8874 with little pressurized compartment installed and blower attached?
Haven't done it, but it always seemed the space was available and Heath used
the conduction cooled tube just because that was a cool thing to do (pardon
the pun).

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger