Amps

[Amps] Which 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Which 3-500Z
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:38:22 -0700
Yep, Phil.  I like the multi-tap transformers used by Ameritron.  Allows
great flexibility, although the optimum balance of filament voltage
(critical) and high voltage (not critical, but the more, the merrier) is
often not achievable.

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti