Amps

[Amps] WTB: Small reliable amplifier wanted

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] WTB: Small reliable amplifier wanted
From: "hf_mobile @hotmail.com" <hf_mobile@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:43:52 +0200
Dear all,

I would like to find a small reliable allband linear,
160m up to 10m including WARC bands.

An output power of 50W would be sufficient.

I think to push up the power of my QRP-radio
for RTTY, so continous key down operation should
be no problem.

Any offer welcome, tubes, bipolar semiconductors
or MOS FETs.

Anyway, it should be of good quality and design
and built sturdy. Clean homebrew construction is
welcome and can be much better than a flimsy
industrial product. A robust industrial linear is
interesting too of course.

Your offer does not need to be cheap but the price
should be fair.

As I am relatively often on the road for my QRL
these days, my answer normally comes during the
weekends, just that you are not disappointed.

73 de Andy DH5AK