Amps

Re: [Amps] Vacuum relay adjustment?

To: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vacuum relay adjustment?
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:39:59 -0400
That's the screw that secures the coil into the body.  It has no
adjustability.  If your relay is sticking, it has probably "hot switched".
I suggest that you replace the relay and verify that the sequencing of the
relays in you LK800 is correct.  This means that the output relay "makes"
and has quit bouncing BEFORE the input relay.

Bob  W6TR