Amps

[AMPS] Matching Input

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Matching Input
From: firson@hotmail.com (Firson Maryutenli)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 10:39:42 +0700
I am building Grounded Grid linear Amplifier with two EIMAC 3-500Z, and
drive by my "813 exiter", approx 200 watt with 50 ohm load, in 80 meter
band. I am not using matching input in 3-500Z Amplifier, so drive power
directly feed to filamen.

When Linear Amp. in stand by mode, my "813 exiter" could be run with 200mA
plate current (approx 200 watt can be feed to antenna).

But when Linear Amp. switch to be Operated, my "813 exiter" only can be load
max. 100mA, suppose to be low power output.

What should I do in my 3-500Z amp. so this "813 exiter" could be load
normally.

Salam Dari Jakarta
Firson - YD1BIH