Amps

Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500 update and repair

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500 update and repair
From: Charles H <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 02:37:13 +0000
After 3 failures in S.E.Asia usage, with warrantee parts free from factory and
local repair by experienced tech, I gave up.  I recommend using the 9500 only
in environments.... dry, very steady line voltage, room temp constant, etc.
9500 is not for potentially difficult locations or environments.

Anywhere, get your 9500 back to factory "every three years" just like the head
tech at factory said, no kidding.

GL, 73, Charly