Amps

Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 178, Issue 24

To: Kathy Bookmiller via Amps <amps@contesting.com>, Kathy Bookmiller <wb2aio@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 178, Issue 24
From: Charles H <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 02:16:49 +0000
Apologies to wives in general, but I will have to be bed-ridden, often
comatose, and denied a credit card before my wife would nix a ham radio
purchase I would make.

HOWEVER, I know what we can afford and will not exceed it.  AND, I know to buy
her something at same time (to share!!!).   She wanted $130usd to buy a case of
Buddhist pamphlets to give away at her wat and I donated gladly while ordering
an SPE 2K.

I am not bragging, but my wife knows how much my only hobby means to me and
simply helps me unwrap the new item.  That kind of love is soooo precious.

73, Charly