Amps

[AMPS] The Big V (again)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] The Big V (again)
From: Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:58:05 +0100
Will wrote:

>Jon Ogden; Tom Raugh; Wt8r@aol.com; 2; Terry Gaiser; Marv Gomsior; Steven
>Moore; Ian White, G3SEK;
>
>Please check your computer, I have a few meg of infected returned mail from
>you guys. If I receive one more I will have to un-s_ubscribe you.
>Thanks Will,  K6NDV

Sorry for the delay - I was away from Saturday through Tuesday evening
UTC.

The problem is most unlikely to have originated here. I routinely use
v***s-checking software and ZoneAlarm, and deliberately don't use
Outlook because it's such a magnet for v***ses. My mailer software is
not capable of being programmed to send messages or attachments
automatically - and that's exactly why I chose it.

If you still have problems, Will, please copy me the offending message.

                           http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek