Amps

Re: [Amps] 1 tube or two ??

To: kenw2dtc <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 1 tube or two ??
From: "Jim Isbell, W5JAI" <jim.isbell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:16:05 -0600
It seems no one really read my question.

"Is there an advantage of one over the other if both are run at the
limit for the Ham Bands?"

I clearly stated "at the limit for Ham Bands."  Therefore two tubes
does not have an advantage in power.  Both circuits can run at maximum
legal limit without strain.

Now is there an answer to the original question???

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."