Amps

Re: [Amps] Harbach SB-220 Soft Start Relay Part # or replacement

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Harbach SB-220 Soft Start Relay Part # or replacement
From: Geert Jan de Groot via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 12:37:16 +0200
On 06/10/2024 00:31, amps-request@contesting.com wrote:
Pull it all out, as has been well documented there is no need for a soft
start mod for th SB-220, it is built into the transformer. You are only
protecting the switch and an outlet strip will do that.

I am keeping mine in, not to protect the tubes nor the transformer, but to protect the SB220 power switch, spares for which are not available.

My suggestion would be to contact the new owner of the harbachelectronics website to find the brand/type of the relays or just to get a new kit (which are in stock).

73, Geert Jan