Amps

[Amps] Retraction with regard to the SB220

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Retraction with regard to the SB220
From: "Jeff Carter" <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:22:06 -0400
Okay, someone just told me I've committed a faux pas.  I've come here
to correct myself.

There's a subject regarding my two project amps (both SB-220's) that
just isn't discussed in public anymore due to some sort of argument
that happened long before I ever knew this list existed.  I didn't ask
about it to start another fight, I was merely trying to gather
information, and for those who were offended, I can only offer my
apologies.  I will try to avoid any mention of it in the future and I
retract my former mention of the subject.

Now that *that's* out of the way, I would absolutely love to visit any
links or read anything anyone has to say about their personal
experiences with the SB-220, which I am about to spend a lot of money
lovingly refurbishing in the attempt to learn something about HF
Amplifiers.   Anything, of course, which does not approach That Which
We Don't Talk About Anymore.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff/KD4RBG