Amps

Re: [Amps] SB-200 FOR 6 METERS

To: Gudguyham@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 FOR 6 METERS
From: PlanerGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:12:48 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2007 5:58:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gudguyham@aol.com writes:

I HAVE FOR SALE: One crappy fishy smelling old Sb-200 converted to 6 meters
with a brand new set of those crappy Chinese 572B tubes that make full power
on  6 meters.  The old piece of crap makes 660 watts on 6 meters with 100
watts
of drive.  It is soft keyed so that these new fine radios that can not
switch the antenna relay CAN!  Has a variable tuned input circuit so that
maximum
exciter power is transferred to the amp through the operating frequency
range.  It is a 6 meter only piece of crap, so that means all the right  tank
components have been used so that it makes it a stable and easy to  load.

I have sold about 50 of these pieces of crap in the past few years and the
raved revues on them can be read on the web.  This fishy smelling piece of
crap can be yours for $725.00, and is available for immediate delivery.   Who
will be the lucky one to buy this amp? :-)  73  Lou

   Hey Lou - Watch it!!    You just made me almost choke to death on my tuna
fish sandwich!!