Amps

Re: [Amps] SB220 "A" mods

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB220 "A" mods
From: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:47:11 -0500
I'm happy for you that you can afford at least $500 for a pair of computer
PC speakers but I think I'll handle the RF noise by turning my $10 hamfest
speakers off when I'm on the air and save around a thousand bucks.

http://www.sweetwater.com/c405--Genelec--Active_Monitors

I guess with gold plated Alphas, $13,000 transceivers, $1200 watt meters,
$500 keyer paddles nothing should surprise me anymore.

73

rob / k5uj