Antennaware

[Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software
From: "almacottage" <almacottage@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:02:50 -0000
hi all .

i have tried in vain to buy copies of this software , it is for my own use in
designing yagis and arrays .

i cant buy it from brian k6sti because he only sells and licences it now  to
commercial users .

does anyone have a copy of either programme they would let me have or buy from
them please .

i have YO6.5  in zip format [560kb]if anyone is interested but i am looking for
YO7  YO7PRO  for the yagi side of things to update mine and also a copy of AO
which i dont have at all so any version would be ok ..
73 merry xmas .
 ian m0bcg