Antennaware

[RFI] From CO8LY

To: "VHF Lista D." <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <yaesu@contesting.com>,<rfi@contesting.com>, <antennaware@contesting.com>,"6 Metros Lista D." <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] From CO8LY
From: "Eduardo Somoano" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:13:20 -0400
Dear friends, I have a serious problem with my Lineal FL2100

I syntonize the band of 10 meters for the band of 6 meters and  worked very
well.
But today the two resistances harmonic or antiparasito 22 ohn 3watt that go
between the 572B and the reel of RF of high voltages burned and now I cannot
use the lineal one.

Each resistance is the 22ohn and they are very difficult of finding them.

Is there some other solution to use other resistances or??????????.

I wait urgent answer of you, thank you in advance.