Antennaware

Re: [Antennaware] Antenna wire in EZNEC

To: "Andrew Ikin" <andy@wellbrook.uk.com>, <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Antenna wire in EZNEC
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:32:56 -0500
Hi Andy,

I tried changing wire size on my models of the K9AY Loop and Flag, but did
not get the kind of difference you report. With the Flag, I see 2 dB
difference between #14 (1.6 mm) and 1" (25.4 mm) conductor sizes. The K9AY
Loop shows 1 dB difference.

Can you provide more info on the antenna structure and model parameters?

73, Gary
K9AY