Antennaware

[Antennaware] EZnec - coils, traps, baluns, coax, laddreline ?

To: "AntennaWare Reflector" <AntennaWare@Contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] EZnec - coils, traps, baluns, coax, laddreline ?
From: "Jim Miller KG0KP" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:59:16 -0600
OK, request for ideas to get online with the EZnec.  I can do dipoles,
verticals, place the wires for beams, etc. BUT I ahve no idea about
including loading coils, traps, or feedlines.  Looking for the easiest,
quickest way to get the basics.

My thoughts are to look at a model with coils placed away from the feedppint
in a dipole.  Anybody have something SIMPLE that I could look at?

Same with a trap?

Same with a capacitor?

"Standard" dipole fed with ladderline?

"Standard" dipole fed with coax?

"Standard" dipole fed with coax and a balun?

Just simple examples.

THANKS, guys.
73, de Jim KG0KP