Antennaware

[Antennaware] Phased Butternuts?

To: "AntennaWare Reflector" <AntennaWare@Contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Phased Butternuts?
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:25:01 -0600
OK guys, this is stretching it, BUT ....

I have two Butternut vertical antennas (HF6V and HF9V) now that I have rebuilt
the parts one I acquired.  I would like to consider phasing them and expect it
would work for "any" particular band but wonder what the effect would be on the
other bands.  Would other bands be degraded or could both antennas be driven
with the proper phasing (by band) and be effective?  What physical separation
distance would be recommended?  Same physical distance must serve all bands.

I expect this could be modeled separately as monoband verticals but I am new at
modeling and do not know how to model phasing.

TIA es 73, de Jim KG0KP