Antennaware

[antennaware] EZNEC modeling

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] EZNEC modeling
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 10:13:06 +0000
        Rotating antennas is possible with K6STI's AO but not with EZNEC.
Thanks to K9UWA for doing a few plots for me with AO.  Attached is a
response from W7EL.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

I'm sorry, but there's no easy way to do that with the standard version
of EZNEC. (It can be done with the professional versions, using the NEC
"card" entry feature.) About the only thing I can suggest other than
manually re-entering the coordinates is to do the calculations with an
external program, write its results to an ASCII file, and import them
into EZNEC via its import feature.

73,
Roy, W7EL

--