Antennaware

[antennaware] Alpha/Power Analyzer

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Alpha/Power Analyzer
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 20:22:13 -0700
At 10:00 AM 1999-12-07 +0100, Sauvageot Christoph wrote:

>Any body knows a source for the Alpha/Power Analyzer ( descript in
>ON4UN's:Low-Band-DXing ) ?
>
>73 de Chris
>DL5NAM - VP2MCS - C56T

Chris, eight of the original Analyzers were built and are in use at
various sites.  Performance has been very good, but the engineer
who designed the unit decided he could make significant improvements
by taking advantage of some recently announced integrated circuits
and has been working on a Version 2.  Unfortunately some personal
issues have caused him to put the project on hold for the time being
and at present I am not sure when we will be able to introduce a
production model.  The Mark 2 Analyzer has even better performance
and, even more importantly, it will cost less--but for the time being it
is not yet available.  When it does become available we will make
announcements in the various ham publications as well as on our
web site.

Thank you for your interest.

John Brosnahan  W0UN
President and Technical Director