Antennaware

Re: [Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software
From: Ed <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:33:39 +0000
Pete Smith wrote:
You might want to take a look at the optimizer capabilities of 4NEC2;
it's free ware, and provides a very powerful and useful Windows
front-end for NEC-2.  MultiNEC also provides some excellent capabilities
for running multiple cases of many variables at once, though no
optimization, per se.
73, Pete N4ZR
Just my own observation, but I have found all the "optimizer" programs
equally poor at doing a true job.

Mininec is just not a viable solution. It's a little expensive, but
either EZNEC, EZNEC 3, or my latest program, EZWIN4 Pro can, with a
little work, produce outstanding results. And Pro uses the Nec 4 engine,
which until about a year ago, was almost impossible for the average ham
to obtain.

73
Ed