Antennaware

Re: [Antennaware] Telrex TB4EM

To: "Cam and Juli Hedrick" <walnutcreek@appstate.net>,<antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Telrex TB4EM
From: Joe Reisert <W1JR@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:23:14 -0500
Cam,

FWIW....Telrex built good mono band beams. However, I've heard too many
horror stories about their trapped beams. Seems they had lots of blown
traps. I think they even used vacuum capacitors in some but somehow trapped
beams eluded Telrex.

If it's free and you aren't running full amateur power limits, it's
possibly worth the effort..

73,

Joe, W1JR

  but their trap beams had many pro