Antennaware

Re: [Antennaware] CNBC pro

To: Badza - YU1FG <yu1fg@microsky.net>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] CNBC pro
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 12:51:27 -0400
I am very sorry that you have received spam.  You probably received it with
the sending address "spoofed".   Spam rarely uses a real sending address,
and unsubscribing from Antennaware will not keep it from coming, because
the mail has been coming to you directly and  has not been going through
the antennaware reflector.

Google "spoof" for an explanation.

If you can't successfully unsubscribe at
http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/Antennaware  (see the bottom
field on the page) please contact me directly.

73, Guy  K2AV
Antennaware Admin