Antennaware

[Antennaware] Question on anti-oxide product? Thanks all

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Question on anti-oxide product? Thanks all
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:33:04 EDT
Thanks to all for the great replies.
Looks like it is off to Home Depot in the morning.
Seems Noalox will do the trick.
I am in the process of my antenna cleaning and coax replacement here at my
QTH.
Have to do the not so much fun of the Hobby.
Maintenance is not fun but has to be done.
I want to be sure I do not have to do it again for a few years.
Both beam and vertical are down and only have my 80 meter dipole to talk  on.
Should be done with this in another week.
Thanks,
Dan/N4VET