CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 e log Deadlines

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 e log Deadlines
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:17:26 -0500
The deadline for CQ 160 e CW Logs has passed.
If you want to correct your log or submit the log
please send it to me at the e-mail address shown at
the end of this message. I will decide if you are allowed
to submit or change the log.

CQ 160 SSB logs deadline is this weekend. After that the log will
get rejected so send it to me.

Starting next year (2006) the ability to send both your CW and SSB log
together is no longer available except for those who send hand logs by mail.
Two logs cannot be submitted to the robot at the same time anyway.

Please feel free to forward this message to other reflectors or bulletin
boards.

73 Dave K4JRB  CQ 160 Contests Director
e-mail only to  k4jrb@juno.com  not to this message.