CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL says no to opening logs...

To: "'Timo Klimoff'" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>,"'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL says no to opening logs...
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:19:43 +0300
Ahh.
Now it is wonderful to see a Finn giving his straightforward input to a
rather diverse DX audience.
Some are nearly as straightforward. We do not have any GM on the
reflector. That is kind of a good thing, eh? Maybe this will wake up one
or two?

Some are much less straightforward.

Cultures: please enjoy meeting each other.

GL everybody,
Jukka OH6LI