CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] KA9SWE skimmer frequencies - is it just me ?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KA9SWE skimmer frequencies - is it just me ?
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 21:54:11 -0300
During this weekends WAE CW I saw that KA9SWE skimmer heard me lots.
(whether those spots go to a cluster, I have no idea)

What troubles me is that often it was on the wrong frequency.  I don't mean
a few hundred

Hertz, or even a kC but often, say I was on 14.048 it would report me on
14.114 or something crazy like that.

No other skimmers posted erroneous frequencies for me  (that I noticed) so I
think my signal is probably clean.

I was going to forget about it, but this has happened before on CW
contesting weekends and always with KA9SWE.

I don't have the foggiest clue where/how to search the history to even give
exact examples, but I saw it in real time on the weekend.

Comments?

VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB