CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] DXC dxconcentrator update

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXC dxconcentrator update
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Sun Jan 19 13:08:01 2003
It is against the rules of most contests to solicit contacts via
non-amateur means.  There is no rule against using spotting networks
that may in part be connected that way.

Btw, my FREE wintelnetx program has provided the capability to connect
to multiple clusters on the internet or rf and feed those spots to
serial, telnet, or udp based loggers for years.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net