CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] The United States of Europe: Was 0 pointers

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The United States of Europe: Was 0 pointers
From: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:26:37 +0200
K8CC wrote: I believe that what you propose is the same as multiplier structure
for
the CQWW RTTY contest...

This concept was further refined in my 1998 rules of S5 SCC RTTY contest
acknowledging big countries.
Probably the fairest scoring system would be VHF 4 chars big fields distance
but no HF acceptance yet.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

7. QSO POINTS

One (1) QSO point for contacts within your own DXCC or WAE country;

Two (2) QSO points for contacts within your own continent but outside your own
DXCC or WAE country;

Two (2) QSO points for contacts between different W, VE, VK, ZL, ZS, JA and PY
call areas, LU provinces and Asiatic Russia UA9/UA0 oblasts;

Three (3) QSO points for contacts outside your own continent.