CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] All is not lost

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] All is not lost
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:09:07 -0300
Charly (and others)*,

Not sure how long you've been in HS0, but since I've been reading CQ-CONTEST
quite often these past few years, about all I get from you are negative
vibes.  It would be cool to read about HS0 and the DX or contesting from
your side of the world.

In many thousands of my (mostly CW) contest QSO's you do not appear in my
log. (is that more a statement abt my station than yours?)

Is it your prime directive to complain ?  You know..people can only take so
much complaining before it's just a buzz in the background and

we're just not listening anymore. (I am almost to that point when I see your
call and a few others)

  Shame, as I am SURE you have some good points, but all I hear are
complaints.  I'd like to think you will have something positive to
contribute

But I often wonder.  Time after time I open a post from you , hoping to hear
something unique and unusual from your vantage point, but seldom

Is that true.

How about getting on the air and having some fun to reduce your stress ?

*(I notice more and more guys posting here ad naseum, and although I have
not thoroughly combed my databases, most calls of those moaning

and groaning at least do not seem at all familiar to me and I'm not senile
yet.)

Have a little fun, guys !

With respect, but a kick in the butt nonetheless,

Dit dit Mike VE9AA

p.s.-this is NOT a personal attack or name calling, but an observation from
someone(me) about what I feel has become a trend.