CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: Scandinavian Activity Contest 1998 & 1993

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Scandinavian Activity Contest 1998 & 1993
From: k7sv@va.prestige.net (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Fri May 31 23:33:14 2002
I very much enjoyed working all the Scandanavians in SAC over the past 5 or
6 years. I managed to garner high US score several times, but never received
as much as a piece of paper from the governing bodies. I have found the
results from most of the contests on the web, but wanted Kele to know that
his situation is not unique.

73 de Larry K7SV
>YU1AO was EU winner in 1993 Phone. I never received a single note, or any
award, from anyone. They promissed nice trophy for Eu winner, but even my
emails to "the usual guys" resulted no replies. I was telling to myself -
OK, you are just a guy they don't like.... and now you puzzled me!

73 Kele
YU1AO, YT3T

www.QSLL.com

(What ever happened to the results for the 1998 Scandinavian Activity
Contest
? It seems as if they have been lost in some big Black Hole on the Internet.
None of the usual sites have them. Emails to the usual guys produce no
answers. Were they ever published ? If so, can someone tell me where to find
them ? Tim EI8IC)