CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] QST CONTEST RESULTS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QST CONTEST RESULTS
From: k2uop@raven-villages.net (Thomas Viselli)
Date: Thu Jan 10 02:55:46 2002

Speaking of effecient usage of QST space, check out the=20
contest results in November 2001 QST pages 44, 45, and
46.  "Results, 2001 Messy Shack Contest"  I was appalled
at seeing that article when the magazine came out and now=20
I am really disturbed that "my beloved contest results" will be
eliminated to include silly stuff like that.  But I guess "they"
took a poll and that is what the members want in QST as
being representitive of our hobby.
 =20