CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: NAQP name handicap experiment

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: NAQP name handicap experiment
From: ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca (Kelly Taylor)
Date: Sun Jan 19 16:58:59 2003
The other point to this that Richard doesn't touch on is this: if you choose
a hard name and make it hard to copy, with fills and so on, then you are
disadvantaging yourself for every QSO you make.

You are only disadvantaging the other guy for a maximum of five QSOs (once
per band.)

Net result, defensive strategy fails.

73, kelly
ve4xt