CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] IC-7800

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IC-7800
From: "K3FT" <k3ft@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:31:27 -0500
Give it 6 months to 1 year. Price will stabilize. Bugs and 'features' will
be revealed and like the 706, there will be a 7801 or similar.

One thing's for sure.. with the new Orion and this one.. I can see a decent
amount of FT1000's (MP and V) coming to the marketplace filled with filters
and other such things (including the nice 'lets get rid of the key clicks
mod' (which is a GOOD thing!)  for a reasonable price.

Now that.. is a hand-me-down I definitely won't mind 'wearing' on the
desktop.

73
Chuck K3FT

As an aside.