CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:50:58 -0400
To be clear, the requirement is not that the audio be submitted with the
log, the requirement is that one be available and presented if asked by the
committee within 90 days of the contest.

These files are humungous.  My Audacity file will likely by 40gb for the
whole contest.  I am not even sure how I am sending it if asked, but I will
figure it out if need be.

I am hopeful the quality will be okay and am looking forward to listening to
sections later as a training tool for myself.  It may take a few years for
many of us to get a quality presentation like K5ZD has done.  He looks to
have been doing this for 10 years.  I took my first dry run at it a couple
of months ago - and it wasn't yet where I wanted it.

Ed  N1UR

SOABHP Unassisted in the contest.