CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: Dayton Bathtub

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Dayton Bathtub
From: zf2nt@candw.ky (Bruce B. Sawyer)
Date: Mon Apr 1 03:51:52 2002
>I don't snore, chew (anymore), or go with the girls that do.

Is 1 out of 3 good enough?  I've got the same problem K7BG does...I think I
can find my way to Dayton OK (first go to SLC , then follow the sun for the
next three days, right?), but once I get there, then what?  Anybody willing
to share a spot on the floor in their Crowne Plaza room?  I don't snore, but
can't make any promises about the other two.  Will gladly share
expenses...on the room.  You gotta pull full freight on the other two,
though.

Bruce, ZF2NT