CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma,or when is it necessary to take t

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma,or when is it necessary to take the fall for someone else?
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:30:42 -0800
Hi Bob

Probably not having that call in my log won't make as much difference as him
not having my call in his log if he is a 'big gun'.  I contest just for the
fun, not to actually win anything.

If a station does this all the time, (not acknowledge your call) and
everyone takes his call out of their log, maybe they would get the hint.

Nothing that I hate more than to send my call corrected and have the station
come back "TU QRZ."

To each his own I suspect.  73
Tom W7WHY