CQ-Contest

RE: [CQ-Contest] Mountains & Molehills

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Mountains & Molehills
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:44:16 -0000
> In short, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

While a poll on cq-contest is not definitive, I am still a
bit surprised by the results. I suggested in a posting that
contesters withhold LOTW uploads of contest logs until after
the log submission deadlines.

I count 3 responses which I paraphrase as "there is no need
even for the mildest gentlemen's agreement for such practice"
and, on the othe side, maybe one posting agreeing such an
agreement was appropriate.

I guess I see the situation a little differently than
the majority. If you leave your car keys in your unlocked
vehicle, I am one of those people that believes that, when
your car is stolen, that you bear some responsibility for
the theft.

I'll shut up now.

Wayne, W5XD